Honey Recipes For Body, Hair & Skin
HOW HONEY IS OBTAINED?
As we all know honey is a natural sweetener and it is obtained from the honey bees. But today we would like to add something more to it.
Honey is made using the nectar of flowering plants. Each bee and some other insects visits at least 50 to 100 flowers and beehive for eating during the time of scarcity.
This process is repeated until the partially digested nectar is finally deposited into a honeycomb.
Honey collectors either wait until honeycomb is complete or they burn a fire under the honey comb, that fire makes bees abort leave their honeycombs.
After that experts squeezes the honey from those honeycombs.
NUTRITION IN HONEY:-
Nutritionally, 1 tablespoon of (21 gms) contains 64 calories and 17 gms of sugar, including fructose, glucose, maltose and sucrose.
It contains virtually no fibre, fat or protein.
Vitamin B, folic acid and vitamin B6 are also found in the properties of honey.
BENEFITS OF HONEY:-
- Honey is very good for burns, cuts and deep wounds. Application of it will help you to remove deeper scars.
- To the infants it is very effective as a cough medicine rather than cough syrups.
- Honey mixed with lemon is a very good detox agent.
- Honey is very good for skin and hair as well, many of the cosmetic as well as herbal masks contains honey.
- Raw honey is a very good for diabetic patients and heart patients.
- To the heart patients it helps to increase good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Honey is very much helpful in digestion and soothe a sore throat as well
WHO SHOULD AVOID HONEY:-
- People suffering from stomach heat problem should avoid honey as in nature it is hot.
- People who are having Sensitive stomach should avoid the use of honey because it may create bacterial multiplication.
TODAY WE WILL ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WITH COUPLE OF RECIPES FOR YOUR BODY, HAIR AND SKIN.
HONEY FOR BODY.
- HONEY- 1 tbsp.
- LEMON- ½
- MINT LEAVES- 5
- CUMIN POWDER- ¼ tsp.
- SALT- 1 PINCH
- WATER – 200 ML.
Grind the mint leaves into the mixer along with cumin powder, salt lemon.
Now add lukewarm water and honey, stair it well. Now it is ready to consume.
If you take it empty stomach it will work as a detox and cleanse your body thoroughly.
It can be consume anytime of the day but there is no need to make water lukewarm.
- HONEY FOR HAIR.
- RIPE BANANA- 1(MASHED)
- CURD- 2 tbsp.
- LEMON- ½ (JUICE)
- HONEY- 1 tbsp.
Make a paste of all ingredients mixing well.
This mask will help your roots to strong then,
This works as a natural conditioner.
It helps to fight dry scalp and dandruff.
- HONEY FOR SKIN
Whenever you use any mask to apply on your skin just add one tsp of honey to it. It will help to moist your skin as well as it will help you to clear your blemishes and spots.
HEY! I AM PARTH THAKER. EXPLORING FOOD AND WRITING OVER IT IS MY PASSION. CERTIFIED NUTRITION CONSULTANT AND SPORTS NUTRITION CONSULTANT. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND FOR CUSTOMIZED DIET PLANS CONTACT US.
READ MORE ARTICLES BY PARTH THAKER AT: