Ban Labs Acidinol Tablet – 100 Tab
Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Pippali (Piper Longum), Yashad Bhasma Shuddha, and Yashti Madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) are ingredients in Acidinol Tablet, an ayurvedic preparation.
Acidinol Tablet is used to promote digestion and to relieve acidity and bloating. It also aids in the relief of flatulence and discomfort caused by gastrointestinal spasms. It also functions as a carminative and aids in the removal of gas.
Hyperacidity, dyspepsia, acid eructation, gastritis, flatulence, heartburns, and aphthous ulcers are all conditions that should be treated with Acidinol Tablet.
Unique Benefits :-
- Useful in Hyper acidity
- Provides relief in Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Relieves abdominal distension
- Fights flatulence & dyspepsia
- Benefits in indigestion & loss of appetite
- Helps to protect intestinal linning and alleviate heartburn
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Avipatikkar Churna
- Khatika Churna
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Pippalimool (Piper longum)
Direction for use :-
- Adults : 2 tablets three times a day
- Children : 1 tablet three times a day
Or as directed by the physician