Ban Labs Calcurosin Syrup – 200 Ml (Pack of 2)
Calcurosin Syrup is scientifically designed and clinically demonstrated formula which acts as natural alkalizer and pH regulator. It contains Navsar (Ammonium Chloride),Nimbu ka Sat (Citric Acid) and Yavakshar (Potassium Carbonate).
Navsar (Ammonium Chloride) present in it acts as diuretic, ammonium chloride found to be reduced the incidence of calculi significantly.
Nimbu ka Sat (Citric Acid) – Urinary citrate inhibits calcium oxalate and phosphate crystallization, aggregation and agglomeration and low urine citrate levels can predispose to calcium oxalate nephrolithiasis.
Yavakshar (Potassium Carbonate) is diuretic and resolvent, it is use to remove obstruction in passages, and in colic, urinary diseases, dysuria and in painful micturition.
Unique Benefits :-
- Useful in burning micturition & urinary problems
- Relieves pain & inflammation
- Helps to restore homeostasis of electrolytes
- Natural diuretic
- Helps in normalizing urinary pH
- Diuretic & anti-microbial properties
- Nimbu sat (Citrus medica)
- Mulakshar (Raphanus Sativus)
Direction for use :-
- Adults : 8-10 ml three times a day
- Children : 5 ml three times a day Or as directed by the physician
- Contraindicated in Pregnancy
200 ml (Pack of 2)