Lion Jethimadh Churna – 100 Gm (Pack of 3)
Lion Jethimadh Churna used as an Ayurvedic Medicine for Irritation, Coughs, Respiratory Disorders
Acidity, Tonic & Bleeding Disorders, Coolent. . .
A safe and effective immune-modulator
- Has an excellent anti-cough property hence used for treating throat irritation , coughs, and respiratory disorders
- Contains anabolic natural steroidal compounds that positively lifts immunity level
- Protects and stimulates liver
- Also acts as a memory enhancer and mental rejuvenator
- Powerful anti-oxidant to protect heart
- Ancient text recommends external application for skin fairness and rejuvenation
Jethimadh is also known as Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is now widely known Ayurvedic herb for its multifaceted therapeutic efficacy. Its roots are naturally sweet in taste due to its polysaccharide contents. As per Ayurveda it is very coolant in nature that normalizes abnormal pitta quite quickly and effciently. Due to its powerful demulcent action it is widely used for relieving hyperacidity and peptic ulcers. It is also employed for its strong soothing effect on throat in conditions of cough and cold
100 gm x 3
There are no inquiries yet.