Liposy tablet contains one of the most effective lipid lowering Ayurvedic herb in the form of Guggulu. Arjun twak(bark skin) present in Liposy tablet is a cardiotonic and also reduces higher level of cholesterol. Liposy tablet with the help of Arjun, Amala and Guggulu which are also Rasayan (rejuvenating ) prevents premature onset of atherosclerosis and arterial wall thickening. Liposy tablet with the help of kesar, Nagkesar helps in normalizing glucose metabolism and cholesterol metabolism. Akkarkara of Liposy tablet produces myorelaxant effect and may prevent blocking of arteries. Liposy tablet may provide a facility to reduce the dosage of current medications and their high dose therapy.
Abbasi Pharmacy Liposy Tablet Unique Benefits :-
- Useful as a cardiotonic
- Beneficial as one of the most effective lipid lowering
- Helpful in reducing higher level of cholesterol
- Helps in normalizing glucose metabolism and cholesterol metabolism
- Helps in producing myorelaxant effect and may prevent blocking of arteries
- Useful as Rasayan (rejuvenating) which prevents premature onset of atherosclerosis and arterial wall thickening.
- Kesar Crocus sativus – Nagkesar Mesua ferrea
- Akkarkara Anacyclus pyrethrum – Amala Emblica officinalis
- Mirch Surkh Capsicum frutescens – Shigru Moringa oleifera
- Arjun Terminalia arjuna – Shu. Guggul Commiphora wightii
Direction of use :-
One to two Tab. twice a day with Milk or as directed by the physician.
Use in children, pregnancy and lactation should be avoided
Avoid self medication. Take medical advice before using Liposy tablet.