Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
BAIDYANATH TALISADI CHURNA – 60gm (pack of 3)
Baidyanath Talisadi Churna mainly uses in Fever, Cough, Common Cold, Anorexia Nervosa, Loss of appetite, Indigestion, Bronchitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma.
- Abies Webbiana (Talispatra or Indian Silver Fir)
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum)
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Vanshlochan (Tabashir) – Bamboo Manna
- Green Cardamom (Elaichi)
- Dalchini (cinnamon)
- Misri (crystallized sugar lumps)
- Talisadi Churna is effective in both types of cough – Productive and Non-productive cough. Due to high content of Misri (crystallized sugar lumps), it becomes more useful in Non-productive cough.
- However, the other ingredients in Talisadi Churna have antitussive, mucolytic and expectorant action, which make it effective in productive cough as well.
- In both conditions, a proper use of adjuvant is required.
- In dry cough (non-productive cough), one should take it with Ghee and honey.
Direction of use:
- Infants-50 mg per Kg body weight
- Children-500 mg to 1 gram
- Adults-1 gram to 3 grams