Ban Labs Colicarmin Drops – 30 Ml
Colic is treated with colicarmin drops. Vaj, Khurasani Ajavayan, Ativish, Soya (Peucrdanum Graviolens), Elaychi (Elettaria Cardamomum), Kanta Karanj (Ceasalpinia Bonducella), Sanchal (Black Salt), Hing (Ferula Foetida), Sindhav, and Nimbu Ka Sat are among the ingredients.
Colic is the most common problem in infants and children due to underdeveloped Digestive function, which results in spasmodic pain, diarrhoea, nausea, indigestion, and frequent infection. Colicarmin drops are a drug-free remedy for Digestive, Carminative, Anthelmintic, and Spasmolytic purposes.
Unique Benefits :-
- Relieves colic & griping pain
- Expels unwanted gases
- Useful in diarrhoea during teeth eruptions
- Restores gastrointestinal motility
- Increases the assimilation of food
- Checks worm infestations
- Hing (Ferula Foetida)
- Sowa (Peucedanum Graveolens)
- Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga)
- Saunf (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Kanta karanj (Caesalpinia bonducella
Direction for use :-
- Below 1 month : 1-2 drops.
- 1-2 months : 2-3 drops
- 3-6 months : 3-4 drops
- 6-12 months : 4-5 drops
- 1-3 years : 5-6 drops
- 3-5 years : 6-10 drops
To be taken 4 to 6 times a day or as directed by physician