Ban Labs Colicarmin Syrup – 100 Ml
Colic and griping pain are treated with Colicarmin Syrup. Vaj, Khurasani Ajavayan,Ativish,Soya (Peucrdanum Graviolens),Elaychi (Elettaria Cardamomum), Kanta Karanj (Ceasalpinia Bonducella), Sanchal (Black Salt), Hing (Ferula Foetida), Sindhav, and Nimbu Ka Sat are among the ingredients.
Colicarmin syrup is used in the treatment of Colic. Vaj (Acorus Calamus), Soya (Peucrdanum Graviolens), Kanta Karanj (Ceasalpinia Bonducella), Indrajav (Holarrhena Antidysenterica), Elaychi (Elettaria Cardamomum), Sanchal (Black Salt), Hing (Ferula Foetida), Sindhv Salt, and Nimbu Ka Sat are among the ingredients.
Colicarmin syrup is nature’s best carminative and digestive remedy for all digestive problems. It is effective in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and indigestion is a common problem caused by G.I. motility abnormalities. It is also used to control hypermotility and pain caused by diarrhea, as well as to expel gas and reduce abdominal distension.
Unique Benefits :-
- Controls hypermotility & pain associated with diarrhoea
- Relieves gas & reduces abdominal distension
- Stimulates & normalize the appetite
- Useful in dyspepsia
- Reduces abdominal discomfort
- Increases the assimilation of food
- Checks worm infestations
- Sowa (Peucedanum Graveolens)
- Indrajav (Holarrhena Antidysenterica)
- Sunth (Zingiber officinale)
- Kali jeeri (Centratherum anthelminticum)
Direction for use :-
- Adults : 5-10 ml two or three times a day
- Children : 2.5-5 ml three times a day
Or as directed by physician