Ban Labs Crux Syrup – 100 Ml
Coughing is a common problem for people of all ages. Coughing is a bodily reflex mechanism. Coughing can be either dry or wet. There are no exudates and only frequent coughing in dry cough. Infections may also be to blame. Many cough syrups on the market come with a slew of negative side effects. Some may cause drowsiness or sleeplessness, while others may cause addiction or constipation, and still others may not be safe for children or the elderly.
Unique Benefits :-
- Offers mucolytic & expectorant properties
- Enriched with anti-allergic & immuno-modulator herbs
- Benefits in respiratory infections
- Effective in spasmodic cough associated with RTI
- Reduces distressing cough symptoms
- Demulcent property, clears & soothes sore throat
- Nilgiri oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
- Pudina (Mentha Piperata)
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
- Ardusa (Adhatoda Vasica)
- Yasthimadhu (Glucyrrhiza Glabra)
Direction for use :-
- Adults: 2 teaspoonful, three times a day.
- Children: ½-1 teaspoonful, three times a day.