Kerala Ayurveda Liposem Tablet – 100 tabs
- Medication for hypercholesterolemia can aid in fat metabolism.
- Cardioprotective properties of natural origin
- Treatment for high cholesterol and triglycerides
High cholesterol is becoming a common health concern as a result of busy lifestyles and poor eating habits. Individuals in their younger years are also succumbing to this worry, and the need for caution is growing.
The Liposem tablet from Kerala Ayurveda may be an excellent option for lowering cholesterol. Liposem tablets are one of the best Ayurvedic medicines for cholesterol because they contain 100% natural extracts of herbs such as Vrikshamla and Guggulu.
The herbs in Liposem tablets are said to have antioxidant and hypolipidemic properties, which can help lower ‘bad’ cholesterol levels and keep blood cholesterol levels healthy.
The list of ingredients in Liposem tablet is extensive and carefully selected to ensure maximum efficacy. The active ingredients in Liposem tablets are the following herbs:
- This plant’s roots and stems are used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines.
- It is used in traditional medicine to control Type II diabetes by acting on the final step in carbohydrate digestion and gut peptides.
- It is also known to help with weight loss.
- Rakta Citraka
Liposem is easy to take because it comes in tablet form. In most cases, two tablets should be taken after meals two to three times per day. However, it is best to consult your Ayurvedic doctor for the best results.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.