Neel Ayurvedics Dikamari Churna / Kalkambi Powder
₹38.00 – ₹579.50 (-5%)
Dikamari Churna is considered antiseptic, carminative, expectorant, stimulant, vermifuge and insect repellent. This churna is also very useful in calming the vitiated kapha and vata doshas in the body. This type of powder is considered an excellent painkiller. Gandharaja is found to act as an antiseptic to heal wounds.
Apart from this, Dikamari Churna is widely used in toothache and infection. This type of powder is also widely used for symptoms such as painful and tender gums, flushed cheeks, dribbling and toothache due to the pressure of new teeth from the gums.
Dikamari powder can also be very useful in controlling worm infestation in the body. This churn suppresses fever and can be very helpful in maintaining normal body temperature. Dikamari Churna is considered to be a good anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving herb.
DOSE: Dikamari powder should be consumed as directed on the label or as advised by your physician.
100gm, 1kg, 250gm, 500gm, 50gm
- We ship across all India + International Express Shipping to Over 150 Countries Like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Sweden, Singapore, UAE, Sri Lanka, etc.
- For International orders, kindly mail your name, address along with pin code, product name & quantity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only prepaid option is available for International Orders.
- COD (cash on delivery) option available for order below Rs. 499 in India.
- Free delivery will be available for order above Rs. 499 except for few heavy weight orders in which you will get free shipping above Rs. 700 in India.
There are no inquiries yet.