Neel Ayurvedics Gulab Patti Churna / Rose Petals Powder
₹20.00 – ₹290.00
Gulab Patti Churna is also known as Rosa centifolia, Shatapatri and Taruni. It is used in traditional medicine for the management of various diseases. This type of powder can be very useful in managing digestive problems like hyper-acidity and diarrhea due to its anti-inflammatory properties. This powder has cooling, healing properties.
Gulab Patti Churna is very helpful in treating digestive disorders like hyperacidity and diarrhea. Apart from this, this type of Churna is very helpful in soothing and calming the senses. It is very helpful in rejuvenating the skin and fighting skin problems like allergies and acne. This powder can be very useful in providing instant relief from eye strain.
Regular use of Gulab Patti Churna can give you flawless and glowing skin. Also, it acts as a natural exfoliator and cleanser as this powder can be very useful in removing dead skin cells, impurities and dirt. Gulab Patti Churna can be very useful in controlling heavy menstrual bleeding by balancing pitta dosha. This Churna helps the male sexual performance to function properly.
DOSE: 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Gulab Patti Churna should be mixed with water and taken once a day or as directed by the physician.
100gm, 1kg, 250gm, 500gm, 50gm
- We ship across all India + International Express Shipping to Over 150 Countries Like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Sweden, Singapore, UAE, Sri Lanka, etc.
- For International orders, kindly mail your name, address along with pin code, product name & quantity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only prepaid option is available for International Orders.
- COD (cash on delivery) option available for order below Rs. 499 in India.
- Free delivery will be available for order above Rs. 499 except for few heavy weight orders in which you will get free shipping above Rs. 700 in India.
There are no inquiries yet.