Sandu Shatari 200gm
Shatari from Sandu is Shatavari granules which is a galactagogue. Being galactagogue Shatari helps a new mother to fulfill all nutritional demands of the new born as well in those mothers who have inadequate milk production.
• Sandu Shatari is the best Ayurvedic tonic to ensure adequate lactation.
• Enhances quality and quantity of mother’s milk thus empowers immunity to the baby through mothers milk.
• Helps increase nursing mother’s appetite.
• Ensures proper growth of mammary glands.
• Empowers immunity and increases confidence of nursing mother.
• Readily dissolves in milk to make a delicious drink.
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Direction of use:
2 teaspoonful 2 times a day.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.