Sandu Shishuvin (Balkadu)
• Shishuvin is an unique ayurvedic medicine for infants.
• Shishuvin is a potent appetizer, digestive, carminative & anthelmentic.
• Shishuvin is a very effective brain tonic for children.
• Shishuvin improves physical and mental health of children.
• Shishuvin maintains positive metabolism and thus beneficial for immuno modulation and supports proper child growth.
• Shishuvin prevents recurrent infections in early childhood and also reducues frequency of cough and cold in children.
• It is useful in infantile abdominal colic and worm infestation.
Brahmi (Centella asiatica), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Pippali (Piper longum), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrriza glabra), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
Direction of use:
5 to 10 drops (approx 0.25 to 0.5 ml) according to age 2 times a day.
There are no inquiries yet.