SHARANGDHAR SHATAVARI COMPOUND
₹171.00 – ₹280.25 (-5%)
Supportive in Thyroid Dissorders, Anemia, Obesity, Infertility
Hormonal imbalance is very common and often complicated. Hormones are chemicals secreted by endocrine glands like thyroid, adrenalin, and pituitary. Normal functioning of these endocrine glands maintains balance of hormones. Hormones play significant role in our body. Development of body, metabolic functions, reproduction depends upon normal functioning of these endocrine glands.
Today’s lifestyle, lack of exercise, improper diet mental stress affects the normal functioning of the glands. This leads to abnormal (hypo or hyper) secretion of hormones. This is called hormonal imbalance. Today improper functioning of thyroid gland is very common especially in women and adolescent girls.
Hormonal imbalance may lead to several problems in young girls and women like:
PCOD (ovarian disease),
heavy bleeding and scanty menses,
leucorrhoea (white discharge)
oedema all over body,
dry skin & dryness of hair,
loss of appetite, sometime constipation, anemia,
lack of concentration
irritability & anger,
irregular menses in women,
depression and occasionally loose motions.
Hormonal imbalance in menopause
depression, worry & mood swings,
continuous minor complaints like body ache,
lack of memory,
incontinence of urine are some symptoms in menopause stage in which hormonal imbalance is present.
120 Tabs, 60 Tabs
- We ship across all India + International Express Shipping to Over 150 Countries Like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Hong Kong, Sweden, Singapore, UAE, Sri Lanka, etc.
- For International orders, kindly mail your name, address along with pin code, product name & quantity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only prepaid option is available for International Orders.
- COD (cash on delivery) option available for order below Rs. 499 in India.
- Free delivery will be available for order above Rs. 499 except for few heavy weight orders in which you will get free shipping above Rs. 700 in India.
There are no inquiries yet.