Zandu Lashunadi Vati – 80 Tab (Pack of 2) | For Diarrhoea & Dyspepsia
Zandu Lashunadi Vati is a medicine, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diarrhoea, dyspepsia and such other G.I. tract related diseases. Zandu Lashunadi Vati also reduces gastric and colic pain. It also improves digestion and works as appetizer. Garlic is he chief content of the medicine which is termed as lasun in Sanskrit hence name Lasunadi vati. It is also given in arthritis along with vatanashak medicines to reduce the pain.
- It is a salt, spice and herbs mixture.
- It alleviates gas, bloating, and spasms.
- It improves metabolism.
- It improves appetite, digestion, and assimilation.
- It stimulates healthy and unobstructed peristalsis.
- It balances downward moving energies.
- It helps in flatulence, bloating, indigestion and abdominal pain.
- Lasuna (Bl.) 1 Part
- Jiraka (Shveta jiraka) (Fr.) 1 Part
- Saindhava lavana 1 Part
- Gandhaka – Shuddha 1 Part
- Shunthi (Rz.) 1 Part
- Maricha (Fr.) 1 Part
- Pippali (Fr.) 1 Part
- Ramatha (Hingu) (Exd.) 1 Part
- Nimbu rasa (Nimbu) (Fr.) Q.S. for Bhavana
Dosage : .
1 to 2 tablets in the morning and evening or as directed by the Physician.